Please call the studio or fill out a form under 'Contact' on our website.
It is very important for me to tell your story and mark this moment in time for you. A Consultation is a pre-session meeting when we can discuss wardrobe, location and the type of session you would like. We also determine any props you may want to include in your session, who will be photographed and how to customize your session to tell your unique story. We fill out any necessary forms and paperwork at this session. This is typically done in the LRP studio, however I am now offering an online option for Consultations. Booking the actual Session, the Session fee and setting up a date for your Premier Ordering Appointment can all be done underneath 'Contact' on our website.
A wardrobe consultation is included in your session fee and part of the LRP Experience! Based on our Consultation, I will have a pretty good idea of your sense of style, so I help you choose your shoes, jewelry, accessories, jackets, scarves, hats and anything else you may need for your session. We will choose clothing based on skin tone, location, and season. Schedule your Wardrobe Consultation a few days before your Senior Session, and bring all clothing and accessory options to the studio. You are free to choose from the items I have in the LRP Style Closet as well. Mix and match my things with yours! It’s always so fun to have new things in a photo shoot.
Hair and Make Up is included in most Senior Session Fees. This is such a special event in your life that marks your moment in time, having professional hair and make up is not only a treat, but the professional artists know how to apply makeup specifically for print to make you look naturally flawless in photos. The talented HMU artist will have you looking naturally beautiful and will add to your Senior Session experience. They will even come on location with us for an additional fee to make sure you are picture perfect and to give you multiple looks throughout your entire session!
- Wardrobe Consultation: a few days prior to your session in studio
- Hair and Make Up: hour and a half prior to your session in studio
- Seniors: To see your Senior Session options, please refer to our Senior Experience Magazine under 'Senior Experience' on our website;
- Families: location of your choice; 1-1.5 hours
- Once you have booked your session, I will email you an online magazine that guides you through every step of the process of getting ready for your big day! As a general rule, however, the following tips are universal:
- Come to studio with clean hair and face for Hair and Make Up.
- Get a mani/pedi before your shoot with neutral colors or clear polish. If you don’t have time, make sure your nails are clean and any chipped nail polish has been touched up.
- Do not get a hair cut within a week of your session or try a new cut. (Now is not the time to try a new style, only to find out that you hate it!)
- Make sure your clothing is freshly ironed, on hangers and fits well.
- Make sure your outfits are varied in style and represent who you are.
- Gentleman should be clean shaven.
Approximately 2 weeks after your portrait session, you will come to the studio for your Premier Ordering Appointment. You can book this appointment under 'Contact' on our website. At this appointment Seniors will see approximately 40-100 images, depending on your session, and Families will view approximately 40-50 images. Immediately after viewing your images, you will place your order!! Please make sure all people who are responsible for making final decisions attend this meeting, which takes approximately 2 hours.
There is a 1000.00 minimum order for all Senior Sessions. I offer Senior Collections as well as an A La Carte Portrait Investment for Seniors and Families. The minimum order is due at time of booking or at your Consultation. Please contact me for more information on the wide variety of our customized products!
Please refer to the Senior Experience Magazine under 'Senior Experience' on our website, for the different session options.
Hair and Make Up: 150.00 in studio and 200.00 to travel on location. (If your Senior Session does not include it.)
(Weekdays) - 250.00
(Saturdays) - 300.00
- Senior Collections start at 1650.00 and up
A La Carte Gift Prints start at 50.00 and up.
I accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
Once your order is placed at the Premier Ordering Appointment, it generally takes 2 weeks for standard prints and canvases, and 3-4 weeks for custom albums and framed portraiture.